With our company’s ISO 9001:2015 Registration at our core, our quality and engineering teams take a proactive approach to ensure that our processes will provide consistent products to you – time after time. Our Goal is -0- DPPM.
Our lab is fitted with state-of-the-art measuring equipment capable of measuring at a sub-micron level including five CMMs, three vision systems, and a XRF for verification of raw materials. Records are traceable throughout the entire process.
All of our orders are traceable from raw material to finished product. Plus, our innovative automated equipment guarantees consistent quality throughout the part production process.
Quality assurance equipment employed at Urban
- 1 Zeiss Contura 1000 Scanning CMM (45” x 40” x 28”) (CNC Controlled)
- 1 Zeiss Contura G2 Scanning CMM (80” x 45” x 28”) (CNC Controlled)
- 1 Zeiss OI-322 Optical CMM (12” x 8”)
- 1 Mitutoyo BH706 Coordinate Measuring System (28" x 24")
- 1 Innov-X-Systems DS-2000 XRF Alloy Analyzer (X-Ray used to rapidly determine alloy composition and grades)
- 1 Numerex Coordinate Measuring System (13" x 18")
- 1 30" Baty Gage Master CNC Optical Comparator
- 1 14" Gage Master Optical Comparator with DRO
- 1 Federal Digital Surface Finish Tester
- 2 Mitutoyo Digital Surface Finish Tester
To learn more about our quality assurance process, business systems and innate manufacturing knowledge, contact us to request a quote.