Capable of producing your close-tolerance work on a variety of materials
Production machining is the core of Urban Manufacturing's business. Our equipment investments prove our commitment to producing high-quality, mid-volume production runs that meet your stringent standards.
Urban staff works hard to ensure the quality, price, packaging and on-time delivery you expect for your machined components.
Plus, our lean practices include cellular manufacturing, value stream mapping, Kanban pull controls, quick change-over/set-up reduction, 5S and total productive maintenance.
Get to know Urban Manufacturing’s machining capabilities:
- Journeymen machinists and skilled machine operators
- Ongoing training programs
- Tolerances up to 0.0005" and can hold tighter tolerances as needed by the client
- Multi-spindle and multi-axis capabilities
- Modern, well-maintained equipment
- 53 CNC lathes, including 41 chuckers (up to 13" diameter), 7 bar feed lathes, and 5 Swiss screw machines
- 22 CNC vertical machining centers, up to 60" X 26", including five pallet changers
- 5 CNC horizontal machining centers, up to 64" X 50" X 40"
- 2 CNC boring machines
- Production Parts Approval Process PPAP and visual operator inspection instruction sheets
- Real-time production data collection and shop-floor control
Contact us to reach an expert at Urban Manufacturing and learn more about our machining equipment and capabilities or request a quote.